Friday 11 November 2011

Welcome

Hello people!

Welcome to my first blog post. The aim of this blog is to give practical commentary and information on two things I am passionate about - food & fitness.

Hopefully you have all viewed my website www.organicks.com.au or are a fan of my facebook page
OrgaNick's Fitness. In many ways this will be an extension of these two mediums but, I will also attempt to give you an insight to my daily training and nutritional entries. I also plan to post videos that will helpfully inspire you to improve your fitness levels but, above all improve your HEALTH.

At the moment my training has slowed down due to a number of upper body injuries sustained both here and whilst on tour in Iceland. However, I can report I am healing well and expect to begin full training prior to Christmas. Until then my training will be based around improving my leg strength and I will be undertaking a squat program of which details will be provided. To maintain some conditioning I will be also sprinting regularly to complement my strength work with a diet of 100m, 200m & 400m intervals on the menu x 2 per week. There is always something you can do, even if one part of the body is out of order.

Until my next post - stay strong, eat clean and be kind to one another.

Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment